Monday, November 7, 2011

MY PEN!




By TIISETSO THIBA (Above)

I have spent lots of time with burden in my mind
I have lost so many times in the past
Words of riot seek space to escaped my oblongata
Blow of gusto kept me distance from the paper
Because I’ve lost my pen
Pen of mine was lost
I was envy to ink the paper with the pen
To make changes in the peoples life’s
Make change of the deleterious feeling, change of acuity, change of igloo to warm arms, change of dryness mind to wet mind
Change of aching to delight and change of infidelity to loyalty only with my pen
Love of literature instigate me to seek for my pen
My life is accomplished with the ink in the scraggy plastic and with the born of the wood ‘paper
I’m engaged to books and soon I’m going to walk down the aisle with nobody seems around
And only I mean only with the sustenance and advice of my tutors to keep me on going and going like jonny walker
With my pen and my paper in my hands I can change and save plenty from the demise course
I can spare your tears and combat them from flowing like dirty river water with no direction
Though you have wounds bleeding bloods of your lost love ones
With my pen I can brought adore in your temple to forgive and love your haters
I can have it all but without jotting down revolution words I’m like dead man breathing
My pen is like water to defy my thirsty, food to full my soul, love to ventilate glee
After found my pen I will exhale puff of joy and kick the air like a healthy toddler
Only after i found my pen

3 comments:

TM THIBA said...

Thank You Very Much Ntate Bolaji For Your Loyal Support at all times,i'm yearning You The Prolong Sun Shine,With no Dark of Predicament or Floods of Agony!

Hector said...

Seems to me that you got your pen now Thiba,lovely poem Sir but far from perfection thus let pundits tear it apart!

TM THIBA said...

I've found My Pen The Son of Soil 'Hector',and im so high with no drugs.I do agree with your point,let the pundits tear the work apart to learn what is right and wrong.